I purchased a service from an individual online and gave the wrong email. Reached out to the person I purchased the services from he told me to contact Gum road.

When I contacted them by email. To change to the correct email. I was told that it was not showing a card purchase, or they could not see where my card was debited. But my bank statement shows that the money was taken out of my account.

So I am paying for a service that I cannot use. So there has been no resolution.

User's recommendation: Not if you are looking for a refund.

Comments

GRSupport
#1919654

To clarify - we searched high and low for Antoinette's charges in our database, but the information that she provided us with was not sufficient to locate her charge. The card she told us that she used had never been used on our site.

We recommended that she call her bank for a solution, since we could not locate her charge given any of the details that we had.

If we have the correct card information, we are quickly able to locate your charges. If we are provided incorrect card details, then we will not be able to help you find your charge.

Gumroad Reviews