Dear Customer Service Representative:
I bought a video set(The Sounds of American English (https://gum.co/Sounds_of_American_English)) but being charged three times for the same product- a video set.
I placed an order on Jan. 15 for a prelaunch sale. Later, I mailed the author on Jan 24th that I had not received the video set yet but she replied me the transaction had failed. I placed a new order on Jan. 23rd again and one of them was a repeat order but I didn't receive any confirmation notices, such as purchased items. Please consider this suggestion carefully as this might not only damage to your well-established reputation but lose faith from customers.
Please cancel my repeated orders immediately.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- The Sounds Of American English
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "I sold a PETE CONRAD autograph on eBay. To those who do not know who Pete Conrad is, he was the third man to walk on the moon. ..."
- "Quibids have people putting up fake ads on craigslist for phones,ipads, etc. When you contact them its from a different email than the 1 they give to contact on craigslist with..."
- "I sent an item to a buyer sometimes ago. Unfortunately, the package went missing. Buyer filed for refund and Tradesy shut down my account. Post office found the missing package..."
- "I received a horse with 3 ears, three!!! with a giant hole in its head for no apparent function, and one broken music button. The response I got from their..."
- "freelotto always send me that im won but they required the credit card,,i have dont credit card..is it real??help me...tnx..."
- "In normal times, I like to surf online and buy some items, especially plush toys. As for these plush toys, I usually give it to my girls, nephew or niece...."
- "Had an issue with a defective Leather steering wheel that started to separating. Dealership offered to Glue it back. I specifically requested that they replace a steering wheel because its..."
- "Power Places Tours took the deposit money from someone called Jeanette Maw of the Goodvibes website. They tried to slap on an extra surcharge and when she decided to cancel,..."
- "why is it that when i upgrade defences a few days later i have to upgrade again on same defence once i have maxed it for its town hall level..."