100% full Resolved
3.0

Dear Customer Service Representative:

I bought a video set(The Sounds of American English (https://gum.co/Sounds_of_American_English)) but being charged three times for the same product- a video set.

I placed an order on Jan. 15 for a prelaunch sale. Later, I mailed the author on Jan 24th that I had not received the video set yet but she replied me the transaction had failed. I placed a new order on Jan. 23rd again and one of them was a repeat order but I didn't receive any confirmation notices, such as purchased items. Please consider this suggestion carefully as this might not only damage to your well-established reputation but lose faith from customers.

Please cancel my repeated orders immediately.

Sincerely,

user86332597 wrote the review because of problems with payment at Gumroad and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $38 and wants Gumroad to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was platform. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Gumroad the sounds of american english for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Gumroad?

Comments

gumroadhelp
San Francisco, California, United States #1212722

We have an email support line - support@gumroad.com