Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

I have never used this website at all, and quite frankly do not know how my credit card information is on here.. only to find out a few days ago that I have been charged 36$ for a yearly membership for the past two years knowing absolutely nothing about this.

I demand a refund.

Not to mention receiving no warning of my card about to get charged in a recurring fashion, I HAVE NOT USED THIS WEBSITE!!! I was charged 72$ without even knowing I was charged and I have never used the website.

User's recommendation: Don't put in any credit card info.

Comments

GRSupport
#1922810

Sorry for any confusion! Gumroad handles payments from a wide variety of online sellers, and due to the nature of our current relationship with banking partners, our name shows up on credit card statements rather than a more descriptive charge.

We can take a look and give you more information about the charge (and instantly refund it if it turns out to be incorrect). Please email support@gumroad.com for direct help, rather than posting on PissedConsumers about us :-) Also — you may be able to look up the product you were charged for yourself.

If you check the statement description, you'll see it looks something like (next to the amount): GUM.CO/_____ — this is a URL you can visit, which will have information about what you bought. Thanks for your patience and understanding!

Gumroad Reviews