Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer
Top Question

Do purchased video links ever expire?

Hello, I wish to purchase a box collection of video tutorials by creator Trent Kaniuga, and I have no way of contacting the artist directly. His product does not allow downloads because of copyright issues, only links to watch the videos after purchase.

My questions is, after purchase is there a time limit we can watch these videos or can we watch them at our own pace? Thank you.

2 answers
GRSupport
#1919650
There is not a time limit on how long you can watch videos that you purchase. The only time there will be a limit is if you "rent" a video, which will expire 72 hours after you first push 'play'.
GRSupport
#1918727
If you email support@gumroad.com we can put you in touch with a seller directly. That said, products on Gumroad generally do not have expiration dates, but a product creator *can* remove your access to a product's files if they wish. More information here: https://customers.gumroad.com/article/191-a-guide-to-buying-on-gumroad
View more answers (1)
AdvertisementsSome advertisers may pay us for this ad to appear on our website or provide us with a referral fee. Our content is free because we may earn a commission if you purchase products after clicking ads on our website.

How can I send emails to more than 100 people?

I updated my digital template PDF file. So I want to send the updated file to more than 100 people. How can I send it?

1 answer
Irene Moore
#1939290
According to the Gumroad help section, to send email with your updated digital template PDF file you should create a workflow in the Gumroad account:
  • go to gumroad.com/customers;
  • click on the Workflows tab;
  • click the green New workflow button to create a new workflow;
  • give your workflow a name;
  • choose your Audience;
  • after making a workflow, click the green Add button;
  • click Add email to add the first email;
  • leave your first email box unchecked and your workflow will be sent to customers who have already purchased your product.

Your workflow must include a subject and body. You can also add as many files as you want and a call-to-action button that links to a specified URL.
View

Send to Kindle option not available

by Brennan S

Hi - I have two PDFs in my Investing 101 book Gumroad product. One of them has a download to Kindle option.

The other does not. Can someone help this?

0 answers
View

I need to get in contact with a artist.

by Sanyah

Artist used wrong link for the product I purchased, it instead give me the link for a different product that I also bought. I just need the correct link to download the item in question. The artist's name is Yawg.

0 answers