Verified Reviewer

Its not my first time using Gumroad, in fact I used it like a year ago to get skin packs for modifications made by this guy "Niero", his reasons to use Gumroad as he states on his Nexus page is that it keeps things plain and simple, specially for the 4k resolution packs that weight even up to Gbs of memory, then, the apparent change on the "pay what you want" thing on Gumroad made that he had to implement a discount coupon that would turn the minimal price of USD0.99 into 0. Problem is that when I click to buy the product it says that my card wasn't charged, indeed it wasn't, first for the fact I don't own a card and 2nd is that the product is basically for free, but even that the card menu disappears after the site checks the discount it still says my card wasn't charged.

I didn't had this problem back before this change happened, needless to say that this change basically ruined my it for me, and before anything, yes I was able to get the other packs from my library, but the exactly one I wanted it also say "You viewed this item too much" basically, asks for the email, and no matter which I put even being the one of my account it says its wrong. So basically, the simple and straight proceedure that I did before my last time I came to Gumroad for a skin pack has been crushed like a building being directly hit by an atomic warhead.

Product or Service Mentioned: Gumroad Account.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Gumroad Pros: Interesting.

Gumroad Cons: Will avoid this site for any future purchases.

Comments

GRSupport
#1919970

It sounds like you have an issue buying on Gumroad - sorry about that! Typically if you're having trouble buying a free product, that means there's a javascript error happening on the page.

Either a browser extension you're running is causing problems, or your browser may be out of date. Emailing support@gumroad.com is the fastest way to get these issues solved.

GRSupport
#1920111
@GRSupport

UPDATE - Through emailing us, Vinicius was able to get their problem solved. They simply had to try the purchase again in a different browser.

Gumroad Reviews