I have been back and forth with customer service (probably outsourced) trying to get the products I have purchased. These are digital products so there should not be a long process to get it in your library.

I just want you to know, this review isn't from a negative person always looking for a place to complain. In fact, I hardly ever write bad reviews but this is so that people can be warned not go here. It's a shame the customer and artist suffer in this scenario. I had a cart full and was going to purchase more but it's not safe to do so.

I am about to contact paypal and get my money back. I am also going to keep writing reviews so that others will not fall in the same trap.

I am also going to write on my social media platforms and warn others not to purchase here. I have found some other sites that I received the digital products right away.

Review about: Gumroad Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments

gumroadhelp

You probably mistyped your email address at checkout and as a result didn't get a receipt from us. This happens probably 20x per day and we handle all issues in a matter of hours.