Verified Reviewer

Hi I got a charge on my card that I didn’t make. Contact me ASAP to get this rectified.

Product or Service Mentioned: Gumroad Customer Care.

Comments

GRSupport
#1922097

https://customers.gumroad.com/article/214-why-was-i-charged-by-gumroad will help you make sense of this, and you can look the charge up at gumroad.com/charge

GRSupport
#1922096

No need for panic! Gumroad is a digital commerce platform that enables writers, musicians, filmmakers, designers, etc.

to easily sell their products online. We provide the payment processing and file delivery, but many buyers don't realize they're using us when purchasing a product. It is likely that you bought a product from one of these creators. Please check your email inboxes for receipts from Gumroad - you may find we've emailed you a receipt and download link.

If you don't recognize the charge on your card, you can also search for it here. Can't locate it there? Give us a shout and we'll help you as soon as possible.

Please let us know the following: The date of the charge The full description of the charge on your credit card, i.e. "GUM.CO EDGAR GUMSTEIN" The type of card used (Visa, Mastercard, etc.) The last 4 digits of the card, and its expiration date.

Gumroad Reviews